:( I hate how I always do this
I bottle everything up & avoid all the stressful things I have to deal with & I just end up letting everything pile up until I can’t take it anymore & start having an emotional breakdown
crying is the worst.
Life is overwhelming and I just want to give up and become a recluse :/
A mix I made for my friend/coworker.:3
1. Texas // Magic Man 2. End of the World // Hunter Hunted 3. Luv, Hold Me Down // Drowners 4. Our Swords // Band of Horses 5. Wait Up (Boots of Danger) // Tokyo Police Club 6. For Flotsam // Los Campesinos! 7. Dreaming // Smallpools 8. Orphaned // K.S. Rhoads 9. You For Me // Frankie Rose 10. Shark Attack // Grouplove 11. Rill Rill // Sleigh Bells 12. Quesadilla // WALK THE MOON 13. You Go Running // Deep Sea Diver 14. Synesthesia // Andrew McMahon 15. This Disorder // The Features 16. Elevate // St. Lucia 17. Mr. Bones // Tiny Victories 18. Window // The Album Leaf
~ ~ ~
I had a dream last night that I was eating the most delicious chocolate ice cream cake…. Then I woke up to the sad realization that it wasn’t real, and that my throat was still extremely sore. :(
Also I’m sick so that made today even better -.-
So today at work I was on cash.
This old creepy guy came through the line and tried to hit on me while his wife was standing right there. I felt so uncomfortable and disgusted.
Then this different old guy that had been through the line before and had ate in the dining room, walked by me with his wife and they were leaving. I smiled and asked them how everything was then out of nowhere he started flipping out on me. He said our music was too loud, (yes we do play our music kinda loud, but it’s company policy, we’re supposed to, in order to create an energetic environment….still if a customer requests that we turn it down, we happily oblige.) so I said to this man “I’m so sorry about that. We can turn it down for you” and he cut me off and was like “I am so mad right now, I really would be cussing at you if I could.” So again I said “I’m really sorry about that sir. You can always ask us to turn it down and we’ll do that for you” but he just wasn’t listening. He wanted to have a bitch fit. He was just like “no I’m leaving!” And I apologized to him once more but he just scoffed at me and left. -.-
Last night I came home after a night of drinking and watching paranormal tv shows at an old coworkers house. I had to work in the morning today so as soon as I was home, I headed straight for my bed. I was so drunk that I took all my clothes off and apparently didn’t have any motivation to change into my pajamas. Hence, I woke up and my lights were still on, and I was completely naked. I am fucking ridiculous.
Today was pretty shitty. I was hungover and one of my bosses was in a bad mood and she was being kinda shitty to me. I told my friend at work that the day really wasn’t going to get better for me unless the hot guy (that looks like Dennis from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia & always wears scrubs & orders a chicken bowl every time he comes in//my customer crush) came in. And then 30 minutes later, he came in. I talked to him for a second while I was cleaning the dining room. It was exciting. I wanna be on him.
<3 <3 <3
I’m gonna go watch AHS and take a nap now
School from 9:30-1:50.
Then work from 3:30-11.
Bring on the immense amounts caffeine.
So I smoked with a gypsy earlier…. Pretty crazy shit.
I really don’t want to work tonight. It’s a short shift but I have a sore throat and I don’t have a thermometer in my house but it’s definitely felt like I’ve been running a fever. We’re still understaffed right now and we’re not allowed to just call off work. We’re always supposed to have a person to cover our shift no matter what. :/ kinda fucked
Haven’t posted a picture of myself on here in quite a while. Red lipstick & duck face game on.
So since I was sick today and I promised this coworker of mine that I’d make him a mix cd in return for one made by him, I decided to finally put the track order together. Here is the track list:
1) Texas by Magic Man
2) End of the World by Hunter Hunted
3) Luv, Hold Me Down by Drowners
4) For Flotsam by Los Campesinos!
5) Dreaming by Smallpools
6) Quesadilla by WALK THE MOON (Thought that was funny since he wanted to hear some more WTM, and we both work at Chipotle… So quesadillas are relevant.)
7) Wait Up (Boots of Danger) by Tokyo Police Club
8) Wild by Royal Teeth
9) Shark Attack by Grouplove (I know he likes Grouplove, and this song. So it was a safe bet.)
10) You For Me by Frankie Rose
11) Rill Rill by Sleigh Bells
12) Synesthesia by Andrew McMahon
13) Window by The Album Leaf — This track is instrumental but I thought it was a really pretty ending track.
I’d like to thank Songza, Pandora, YouTube, Tumblr, and my friends for introducing me to all this rad music at some point in time.
I’m sick and I just really want a cute boy to watch It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and drink tea and eat ice cream with me
I literally slept ALL day since I was hungover, and now I feel even worse. :/
Time for some more h2o.
Ripped my tights. Broke my necklace. Broke my headband. Lost my perfume. Lost two hair clips. Bought some French fries, but only ate two. Came home, fell asleep in bed. Woke up and realized a box of chocolates I got on Christmas had exploded open on my bed, and I slept on some, causing the chocolate to melt on my leg.
Okay. Hey, 2014…
I fuckin drank wayyyy too much last night. -.-